Thursday, October 14, 2004

Saying goodbye to the rotations...it's so sad.

These past couple of weeks have been so much fun! I love working with computers and learning about new things. I especially enjoyed learning how to make a webpage and learning about Finale. Except now that I know how to navigate my way through Finale, my mom is going to give me all her pieces she wants transposed so I can do them in my spare time. HA...spare time! Anyway, it's kinda sad that we don't get to experience any more Indian Ragas, or making instruments out of stuff we have at home, or performing for everyone. I love our mentor group and I had fun these past weeks learning with you guys. Now we have to crack down and read and write about stuff in our regular seminar. I did really enjoy the variety though. It spiced things up a bit! Have a great break everyone! I'll miss you!