Sunday, October 17, 2004

MITC 2/ End of Rotation Period

Well, this is it! I think that everything we learned in the MITC and else where is invaluable information, but I am definitely excited to be back in my 'home' seminar. I think that it's awesome we are able to do all that stuff with the computers... I didn't know that I could do all of it until our quiz on Thursday and then I put a piece in Finale, edited it, saved it as a few different file types and made a web page, all in about 40 minutes! of course, it was a very rough web page and whatever, but it will definitely make a difference in the long run.
All of the rotations we were in are going to benefit us. I have learned more in this one class in the last two months that I have learned in seven classes in a semester of high school. It's awesome. Thanks, everybody and have a great fall break!