Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Performing

This segment of the seminar has been so much fun. We have learned to let go of our inhibitions and just be ourselves. Also, just the fact that we get to listen to each other perform is awesome! I haven't had any chance to hear the other members of my mentor group play/sing before and it's such a treat! Everyone is so talented! I think it's a very important part of the learning process...just the fact that we can see others perform and then take away something that we can learn from. I also love the fact that we had to make our own resumes. I have never made a resume before and it gave me a chance to get it done so now all i have to do is revise it whenever something new comes along. I really have loved this rotation and I'm really going to miss it because i would love to learn more about performance anxiety and such. Besides, Professor Foy's laugh is priceless...gotta love it.